Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Information we collect directly from you
We collect information directly from you when you enroll on our websites, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address
- Future communication preferences
Information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online ads or promotions.
- Information about your device, browser and operating system.
- IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- Ayana Properties emails you open
How Ayana Properties uses this information
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests.
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Develop new products and services.
- Send you email about Ayana Properties and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- Telephone you about Ayana Properties and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- Develop and provide Marketing tailored to your interests, including interest-based marketing.
- Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
- Analyze the use of, and develop, our products, services and marketing. Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
Your trust is of great importance to us and we do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of Ayana Properties.
Third-party service providers
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may share your Personal Information with them. We provide our service providers with only the Personal Information they need in order to perform the services we request, and we contractually require that they protect this information appropriately and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a 3rd party service provider to:
- Fulfil your service requests and answer your questions with regards to Mortgaging or Tax.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Perform other services that we request.
We may transfer or otherwise process your personal information:
- As part of the sale of a Ayana Properties brand to another company.
- When we have received your instruction to pass the sale of your property to another agent
- To protect, defend or exercise the rights and property of Ayana Properties (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
When required by law and/or government authorities.
Your communication options
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
You and your information
To the extent provided for by applicable law, you have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you have the right to request rectification of your personal data; to obtain restriction of the processing of personal data; to object to the processing of personal data (including direct marketing) and to data portability. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Where you have provided consent for our processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us. We will cease processing your personal data as soon as reasonably practicable following our receipt of your withdrawal.
If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law, please contact us.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Ayana Properties and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies to assess how our sites are used, to personalize your experience and to deliver you marketing, including online content, tailored to your interests. Some technologies we may use include the following:
Cookies placed on your device when you visit a site can be understood by the site that issued the cookie. We use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are and your preferences, to provide you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests and to assess how our sites are used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s). Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites or other websites and online services.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how visitors use the Sites. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about Google Analytics, and how to opt out, please click here.
Children’s privacy & young people privacy
Our Sites are not directed to children and young people under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children and young people under the age of eighteen on our Sites.
Links to other websites and apps
Our Sites may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
Updates to our Privacy Statement
We will post changes to this Privacy Statement and indicate the effective date when this Privacy Statement is updated. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you most recently provided us or by posting notice of the changes on this site.