See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
- Starting Price£ 523,000
- Bedrooms1 to 3 beds
- LocationTottenham Hale
- Project StatusReady
Anthology Hale Works
Anthology Hale Works is a modern project set in the stunning and tranquil location of the Walthamstow Wetlands and River Lea. It is designed by award-winning architects Hawkins Brown and is set to become a landmark for Tottenham Hale in London.
The neighbourhood is vibrant and due to undergo further regeneration. The setting is both urban yet scenic amongst the beautiful waterways and reservoirs that the Lea Valley has to offer.
Anthology Hale Works Interior:
Inside the apartments in the Anthology Hale Works, kitchens are fully-equipped with modern Siemens appliances. The lounge and dining areas of your new home are combined to form a fluid space that echoes the trend for open-plan living. In the bedrooms wardrobes incorporate LED illumination, hanging rail and shelves to provide plenty of storage space.
Anthology Hale Works residents have access to a sky garden on the 11th floor which provides an opportunity to relax with uninterrupted views across the Walthamstow Wetlands. The sky lounge, which opens onto the sky garden, has a kitchen and restroom facilities, and is free to book for all building residents.
Tottenham Hale is an eco district, its focus is on sustainability and community. Which is why this urban village has won multiple awards including the Green Flag award for its dedication towards green spaces.
Hale Village has a close association with Living Under One Sun. This is a project which allows residents to get involved in growing and harvesting fresh food on the nearby allotment.
Anthology Hale Works Key Features and Amenities:
- 21 different apartment types to choose from
- Available in studio, one, two and three bedrooms
- 24 hours concierge
- Uninterrupted views of the Walthamstow Wetlands from residents’ sky garden.
- Integrated siemens appliance
- Fitted carpets in bedrooms
- Private balconies with composite timber decking
- Communal landscaped sky garden on floor 11 for exclusive use by Hale Works residents
- 5 minutes walk to River Lea
- 10 minutes walk to Walthamstow Wetlands
- 10 minutes by tube to Kings Cross
- 12 minutes by tube to Euston
- 16 minutes by tube to Oxford Circus
- 19 minutes by tube to Victoria
- 15 minutes by rail to Liverpool Street
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.