See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
Buy Now To Save On Stamp Duty Tax! (Limited offer till 31 March 2021 - Terms & Condition Apply)Learn more
|Starting Price||£ 78,955|
|Bedrooms||Studio and 1 bed|
|Project Status||Off Plan (Q4 2021)|
Derby Court is a luxury boutique development with only 27 luxury residences consisting of generous sized studios and one bedroom apartments finished to the very highest standards. A compact, boutique scheme designed around a warm-toned furniture palette that integrates bright colours through Located on West Derby Road, Derby Court sits in close distance of Liverpool City Centre.
Situated on a major transitory route, Derby Court is in a prime location, offering excellent connections in and out of the City. This peaceful and established residential area is just ten minutes walking distance from Low Hill, Liverpool Hope University Campus and Liverpool John Moore’s University Campus. It is located immediately to the east of Liverpool city centre and is bordered by Everton to the north and Kensington and Edge Hill to the South.
Derby Court is located within minutes of Liverpool’s new Knowledge Quarter and popular Student Quarter. Derby Court sits on the corner of West Derby Road, which is also home to Newsham Park, a beautiful and historic grade two listed park set in a conservation area.
Derby Court Investment Highlights:
- 7% Rental assurance for 2 years
- Prime Location in Liverpool City Center
- Luxury boutique development with only 27 units
- 3% interest paid on deposit funds
- 30% Deposit Fully Protected
- 30% Pre-launch discount
Derby Court Features:
- 5 – Luxury Studio Apartments
- 22 – Luxury One Bedroom Apartments
- All Built To The Highest Standards
- Within Minutes of Liverpool City Centre
- Premium Materials and Stunning Features
- Combining Tradition and Innovation
- Luxury Interior Design
- Fabulous Access to Rail and Road Links
Liverpool is known across the globe as a true culture capital. Top 5 retail culture, a leading centre for business tourism and recently named in the Rough Guide’s top ten global cities to visit. Internationally renowned quality of life makes such an attractive place to live.
- £14 billion worth of investment underway
- Highest capital growth of any city in the UK in the first half of 2019 (5.8%)
- Best average wage vs average property price ratio in England – one of the best indicators for property price growth
- Forecasted house prices in the North West will increase by 24% by 2024
- Ranked no.1 for business growth and entrepreneurship
- A new high-speed rail linking to London reducing the journey time to just 1hr 15mins