See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
Buy Now To Save On Stamp Duty Tax! (Limited offer till 31 March 2021 - Terms & Condition Apply)Learn more
|Starting Price||£ 118,250|
|Bedrooms||1 and 2 beds|
|Project Status||Ready (Q4 2020)|
Equipoint is a luxury development of 247 one & two bedroom apartments, centrally located between Birmingham City Centre & Solihull. Equipoint is perfectly situated with local shops and amenities within the immediate area. In addition to its direct transport links to Birmingham City Centre & Solihull, future plans include sprint network routes to HS2, making journey’s to London in just 49 minutes. Parking is available on-site, on this luxury development. We are confident this project will generate a high rental demand as the rental values are very affordable compared to the City Centre.
- Designer kitchens with integral Branded Appliances
- Laminate oak wood flooring to kitchen and living spaces
- 4 minutes to The Swan Shopping Centre
- 9 minutes to Oaklands Recreation Ground
- 6 minutes to Sheldon Country Park
- 12 Minutes to The Bullring
- 10 minute Birmingham
Birmingham is currently undergoing a mass regeneration, it benefits from global popularity and large inward investment. Birmingham has been ranked one of the best cities in Europe for investment prospects by PWC.
Here’s why you might want to invest in this amazing city. Global businesses such as HSBC, Deutsche Bank and PwC are choosing to relocate their headquarter offices in Birmingham and the city has demonstrated its global appeal by winning the bid to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Birmingham has developed a large professional services hub outside London, by using a strategy of targeting key investment areas. This has demanded the attention of both domestic and foreign investors that are looking to expand and take advantage of a much wider client base.
House prices in Birmingham are increasing faster than most other English cities. Demand for city-centre living is high and house pries are following. Last year, 7620 people relocated from London to Birmingham, well ahead of its nearest rivals, due to more affordable house prices, good quality of life and relative proximity to London. These reasons making Birmingham a particularly attractive proposition. The Lee Longlands & Travelodge site is placed firmly in the centre of all the current Westside redevelopment in Birmingham, and this iconic tower will be a welcome additional to Birmingham’s skyline.
Birmingham at a Glance
- HS2 Interchange Station Arden Cross creating 22,000 new jobs by 2026
- Birmingham Business Park 8,000 employees
- Birmingham International Station expansion plan
- Jaguar Land Rover UK’s largest car maker
- Birmingham Airport has 9 Million passengers flying to 80 destinations annually
- Birmingham N.E.C – UK’s largest exhibition centre attracting 6 million visitors per year over 500 exhibitions
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.