See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
Buy Now To Save On Stamp Duty Tax! (Limited offer till 31 March 2021 - Terms & Condition Apply)Learn more
|Starting Price||£ 335,000|
|Bedrooms||1 to 3 beds|
|Nearest Tube Station||Hounslow Central Station|
|Project Status||Off Plan (Q3 2021)|
High Street Quarter
High Street Quarter is an exciting new development located in West London’s, Hounslow town centre. It is the focal point of Hounslow’s regeneration scheme. High Street Quarter presents a wonderful investment to be made within West Londons regeneration. The development offers apartments consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Built around a public square with shops, restaurants, cafes and a Cineworld giving residents a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to their property.
High Street Quarter Interior:
All apartments in High Street Quarter come with their own private outdoor space. Communal gardens will also provide attractive outdoor spaces for residents. Homes are filled with light and style, floor to ceiling windows, kitchens are equipped with modern appliances.
High Street Quarter Transportation:
High Street Quarter is a five-minute walk from the tube station. The development is served by the Piccadilly line and National Rail and there is easy access to the A4 that connects Hounslow to Central London and the A312 highway. New transport proposals include the creation of new rail links to HS2 and Crossrail which will bring better connection to rest of the Capital. The West London Orbital Railway which has now been approved will connect Hounslow to Acton Central for the access to the Crossrail as well as connecting Hounslow to North London.
Hounslow is located in Zone 4 and has plenty of transport options with easy access to both Heathrow airport and Central London. Hounslow High Street has been injected with £210m to expand and improve green spaces, restaurants and shops as part of the regeneration masterplan in the borough. The regeneration opportunity in Hounslow allows further potential for 65,000 new jobs to be created whilst attracting more businesses and visitors to Hounslow. 39.6% of Hounslow is green space the borough is surrounded by parks making Hounslow the Capital’s 8th greenest boroughs. Fifteen of Hounslow’s parks have been awarded the Green Flag status. Hounslow Heath is a large public open space and a local nature reserve west of Hounslow. It covers 200 acres.
Key Features and Amenities:
- Located in Hounslow town centre on the High Street
- 5-min walk to Hounslow Central & Hounslow East tube stations
- 25 minutes to Central London and 14 minutes to Heathrow airport
- A multiplex cinema with 5 of 10 screens dedicated to Bollywood Films
- There are amenities within walking distance, including 2 shopping centres, 24-hour Asda, gym and parks
- Designed to spark the regeneration of the surrounding areas
- Over 20 schools in the borough rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Heathrow new runway expansion will add 40,000 new jobs adding demand of property sale and rent
On Site Amenities:
- A new town square
- A multiplex cinema
- Cafés and restaurants
- Recreational spaces for communal use
- Underground parking and cycle storage available for residents
- Landscaped roof terrace’s and courtyard gardens
- Car Club available to residents
- Performance and event space within the public realm
- CCTV security system coverage for all residential buildings
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.