See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby metro station.
- Starting Price£ 335,000
- Bedrooms1 and 2 beds
- LocationTW3, London
- Nearest Tube StationHounslow Central Station
- Project StatusOff Plan
High Street Quarter
High Street Quarter is an exciting new development located in Hounslow town centre. Built around a public square with shops, restaurants, cafes and a Cineworld. Offering residents a wealth of amenities on their doorstep.
All apartments in High Street Quarter come with their own private outdoor space. Communal gardens will also provide attractive outdoor spaces for residents. Homes are filled with light and style, floor to ceiling windows, kitchens are equipped with modern appliances.
There are plenty of transport options at Hounslow with easy access to both Heathrow airport and Central London. High Street Quarter is a five-minute walk from the tube station. The development is served by the Piccadilly line and National Rail and there is easy access to the A4 that connects Hounslow to Central London and the A312 highway.
Hounslow Heath is a large public open space and a local nature reserve west of Hounslow. It covers 200 acres.
High Street Quarter Key Features and Amenities:
- 5-min walk to Hounslow Central & Hounslow East tube stations
- 10 minutes to Heathrow Airport
- New Cineworld multiplex and planned shops and restaurants
- Designed to spark the regeneration of the surrounding areas
- Landscaped roof terrace’s and courtyard gardens
- Underground parking and cycle storage available for residents
- Car Club available to residents
- Over 20 schools in the borough rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- CCTV security system coverage for all residential buildings