See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
- Starting Price£ 163,250
- Bedrooms1 and 2 beds
- LocationMoseley, Birmingham
- Project StatusReady soon (Q3 2020)
Longmore House is a 20 unit 3 story traditional brick built scheme boasting a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments (all with dedicated parking spaces) that is situated in a quiet road amidst the vibrant and fashionable area of Moseley with its shops, bars and transport links. Moseley is an up and coming town, a beautiful suburb outside of Birmingham. People visiting the town will almost certainly take note of the stunning architecture, remnants of a past when Moseley was where business owners use to live, not too far from their city factories. Today there is a more modern appeal to the town, making it the perfect place for families, business workers and naturally investors.
Longmore House Neighborhood:
Longmore House is located in Moseley, famous for its community and huge array of amenities whilst having quick and easy access to the City Centre, Edgbaston, Solihull and The University of Birmingham.
This trendy district with independent shops and a cultural scene, came out tops above London suburbs such as Muswell Hill, Mayfair and Blackheath in a list compiled by The Sunday Times. Moseley is a 600-year-old suburb, it was at the top of a list of Britain’s top 50 urban districts and Birmingham was ranked alongside with Rome in a global index which rated the quality of life for city dwellers.
Longmore House Key Points:
- Midlands Engine Improved transport links – government initiative to connect the Midlands by delivering a radical transformation and regeneration
- HS2 now confirmed for Birmingham Curzon Street and Interchange terminals.
- Major Corporations – Lloyds Bank, RBS, PWC, HSBC, BT, HMRC, Rolls Royce and Jaguar are just some of the organisation based in Birmingham
- More employment opportunities – the Big City Plan and The Hub (Airport, Arden Cross & HS2) creating 50,000 new jobs
- Growth – rentals yield to benefit 21% over 5 years (Savills)
- Increased population – UK’s 2nd largest City with 1.1 million people. 80,000 new homes required in Birmingham over the next decade to meet demand.
- Video entry & Parking spaces for all apartments in Longmore House
- Quiet road close to transport links and entertainment
- Large private terraces available on top floors
- 10 year new build warranty
- Village location with superb transport connections to M6 motorway and Birmingham & International Station & Airport
- Part of the Midlands Engine regeneration and investments masterplan
- 5 minutes from high speed railway station (HS2) at Curzon Street
- Within easy reach of many of Birmingham’s best schools and universities
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.