See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby metro station.
Enjoy panoramic views from No. 1 Old Trafford across the city of Manchester.
Transport links are second to none, London can be reached in just over 2 hours from Manchester Piccadilly and Birmingham in less than 90 minutes, Liverpool can be reached in just 33 minutes from Manchester Victoria station.
Once the high speed rail ‘’HS2’’ estimated to be ready by 2033, travel times from Manchester to London will be reduced to only an hour.
No. 1 Old Trafford Residents have ease of access to the tram from the new The Wharf side Tram stop which is situated close to the development.
From here residents have fast, reliable and regular access to Manchester’s City Centre, Spinningfields, The Northern Quarter, Deansgate shopping sectors and entertainment and nightlife as well as very importantly all the Universities.
Other important locations which are easy to access include Salford Quays, Media City UK, The Lowry Centre, Trafford Centre and Manchester United Football Club. These are key locations for which place this property in the heart of Manchester.
No. 1 Old Trafford Key Points and Amenties:
- Tram Station located close to entrance
- Open gardens with water views
- All rooms have floor to ceiling windows maximising natural light
- Common areas maximised for residential amenity
- Communal terraces on the 13th and 17th floor of the towers with views of Manchester City Centre and Media City UK
- Concierge area and residential lounge area
- Residents lounge area below the podium with partially glazed ceiling to allow natural light to flood in
- Two commercial units with planning being obtained for a range of uses to provide a flexible end use
- Increased floor-to-floor height to improve feeling of space and provide something special
- Starting Price£ 174,500
- Bedrooms1 to 3 beds
- LocationM16, Trafford, Manchester
- Project StatusOff Plan