See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
- Starting Price£ 99,000
- BedroomsStudio to 2 BR
- Nearest Tube StationLiverpool Lime Street
- Project StatusQ3 2020
The Fabric Village
The Fabric Village is a new build development which comprises of three blocks located in the heart of Liverpool City. These impressive apartments will be delivered with a fashionable modern finish and are within easy reach of Liverpool’s vibrant city centre.
With a private courtyard, complete with lush greenery, The Fabric Village provides the most enjoyable space for you to wind down after a busy day. During the evenings, the rooftop spaces come to life with mood lighting and beautiful landscapes areas to enjoy quality time with family and friends.
It is a place to retreat and relax. A place to enjoy good times with friends and family. Calm yet luxurious. Serene yet chic. The kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas are designed to cater to your every need.
There was substantial deficit in housing demand for 5 consecutive years since 2009, with Liverpool’s housing delivery falling considerably below the UK average. In 2014, the government kick-started a series of regenerations and developments to tackle the significant shortfall. Despite a slight increase in housing supply brought by the new developments, the long-term shortfall remains ever present as the population in the city centre continues to grow at a faster rate than new houses are being built. The young, educated demographic for Liverpool’s well-established academic sector, together with the growing business opportunities, continues to drive the demand for student accommodation and fuel rental and sales market.
Liverpool is transforming and evolving with development and regeneration projects which span all aspects, commercial, residential and leisure. Liverpool’s economy will be redefined in the upcoming years and confidence in Liverpool is booming.
The Fabric Village Investment Highlights:
- 7% NET Return Assured for 3 Years
- Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments starting £99,000
- Developer with Proven Track Record
- 10 minutes’ walk to major train station – Lime Street Station
- 8 minutes’ walk to University Hospital
- Located in Knowledge Quarter – one of the world’s largest bio-manufacturing hubs with major universities and life science research centres
- Downtown location where restaurants, bars, and shopping centres are all at your doorstep
- Liverpool One (UKs busiest shopping district outside London)
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Liverpool Waters (one of the biggest single regeneration schemes in the UK)
- One of the largest bio-manufacturing clusters in the world
- 3 major universities excelling in health and life science research
- Over £2 billion worth of investment
- Supports 20% of Liverpool city region workforce
- Delivers products and services worth in excess of £1.5 billion per annum, contributing over £300 million in GVA to the local economy
- £1+ billion inter-modal infrastructure investment
- Key driver for Liverpool’s economy by integrating the strengths of the Ports, Airport and Freight Community within the City Region
- The new deep water Liverpool 2 terminal will service 95% of the world’s largest container ships.
- One of the biggest single regeneration projects in the UK
- £5 billion master plan for new cruise liner terminal, new retail spaces and residential buildings
- Transport upgrades – two new roads to ease traffic around Liverpool Waters and provide strong connections to the city centre
The Fabric Village Amenities and Features:
- Private roof garden
- Communal area
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.