See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby train stations.
- Starting Price£ 253,599
- Bedrooms1 to 3 bed
- LocationManchester, UK
- Project StatusQ2 2020
The Press is a Grade II-listed building which has preserved many of its original features. The result is a building full of culture complimented with new fixtures and fittings. Described as ‘‘New York-Style’’ apartments and townhouses. With a grand yet welcoming atrium located at the lobby. Beautiful exposed brickwork within the apartments giving residents a modern loft style living. Sleek finishing through the fully integrated kitchens.
Located in the city centre of Manchester you have everything right on your doorstep. Whether your looking for a restaurant, shopping, night life or culture everything can be found in the city centre.
The Press is a 1 minute walk to NOMA, a 5 minute walk to Selfridges and a 2 minute walk to Manchester’s Victoria Station.
KPMG has ranked Manchester as number 1 in terms of cost of doing business. Manchester is home to 80 FTSE 100 companies.
The Press and Manchester Facts:
- Manchester capital growth projected at 4% by 2020 when the scheme completes
- 80 of the 100 FTSE 100 companies are based in Manchester
- 10,000 new homes are needed to meet demand but the current supply is less than 5,000 per year
- Manchester is home to 2 of the 5 largest UK universities
- 21% rental-growth projection 2019-2021
- 2 minutes walk to Victoria station, and 5 minutes walk to Selfridges
- 12 minutes walk to China Town, 7 minutes walk to Northern Quarter
- 60 second walk to Noma and right by Angel Meadow park!
Similar properties you might like
Did not find what you are looking for?
Don't worry, Let us know what you are looking for and our team will send you options that meet your requirments.