See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby metro station.
- Starting Price£ 253,599
- Bedrooms1 to 3 bed
- LocationManchester, UK
- Project StatusQ2 2020
The Press is a Grade II-listed building which has preserved many of its original features. The result is a building full of culture complimented with new fixtures and fittings. Described as ‘’New York-Style’’ apartments and townhouses. With a grand yet welcoming atrium located at the lobby. Beautiful exposed brickwork within the apartments giving residents a modern loft style living. Sleek finishings through the fully integrated kitchens.
Located in the city centre of Manchester you have everything right on your doorstep. Whether your looking for a restaurant, shopping, night life or culture everything can be found in the city centre.
The Press is a 1 minute walk to NOMA, a 5 minute walk to Selfridges and a 2 minute walk to Manchesters Victoria Station.
KPMG has ranked Manchester as number 1 in terms of cost of doing business. Manchester is home to 80 FTSE 100 companies.
The Press and Manchester Facts:
- Manchester capital growth projected at 4% by 2020 when the scheme completes
- 80 of the 100 FTSE 100 companies are based in Manchester
- 10,000 new homes are needed to meet demand but the current supply is less than 5,000 per
- Manchester is home to 2 of the 5 largest UK univeristies
- 21% rental-growth projection 2019-2021
- 2 minutes walk to Victoria station, and 5 minutes walk to Selfridges
- 12 minutes walk to China Town, 7 minutes walk to Northern Quarter
- 60 second walk to Noma and right by Angel Meadow park!