See nearby main streets and parks.
Take a virtual walk.
See all nearby schools.
See all nearby hospitals.
See all the nearby metro station.
- Starting Price£ 475,000
- Bedrooms1 to 3 beds
- LocationW3, London
- Nearest Tube StationEast Acton Station
- Project StatusOff Plan
Western Circus in Acton, West London is the latest London property launch everyone has eagerly been awaiting. This is popular location is on the A40 in zone 2, 10 mins from Westfield Shopping Centre, 15 mins drive to Paddington and 12 mins by Tube to Central London.
Western Circus features one, two and three bedroom apartments close to both green spaces as well as the hustle and bustle of central London, it boasts communal gardens, a supermarket, cafe and amenities right on your doorstep.
The first completions will start in summer 2023 when residents can move in. The development offers excellent transport links to Central London, ideal for professionals and university students.
Local Amenities and Education near Western Circus:
- Local amenities in East Acton can be found immediately to the north east with an array of cafes, bars, convenience retail stores which perform well ranking 7 out of 34 best “small centres” in West London.
- Further town centre facilities can be found in Acton Town (0.7 miles) to the south west of the site, with more extensive shopping facilities available at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd’s Bush (6 minutes on the Central Line), 1.5 miles to the south east.
- If education is a consideration, you’ll find a range of schools for all ages, nearby. Ark Priory Primary Academy, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, is just over a mile from Western Circus
- Located on the A 40 Westway. Giving western Circus easy connectivity, 7 miles to central London
- Landscape communal gardens within the community
- Famous Supermarket and a coffee shop on site
- 5 Minute walking distance to East Acton Station which is the central line with great connectivity.
- 12 minutes to Central London by Tube
- Acton Main Line station, 5 mins walk away provides access to London Paddington (9 minutes), which will benefit from Crossrail services.
- 10 minute to Westfield shopping mall, the largest malls in central London.
- 16 minutes to Hyde Park.
- 13 minutes to Holland Park
- Most units with a balcony or terrace
- Very Easy Payment Plan